Boeing 9-101 DC Freezer AdditionRead More
- DLR Group, Magnusson Klemencic Associates, Wood-Harbinger Inc., PermaCold
- Skanska USA Building, Inc.
- Iso-Quip Corp, Davis Door Service Inc., PermaCold, Dutton Electric, Bastian Solutions
Stone 34Read More
- 3400 Stone LLC
- LMN Architects
- Skanska USA Building, Inc.
- McKinstry Co., Cochran Electric, Patriot Fire Protection, Goldfinch Brothers, Olympian Precast, Northwest Construction, Expert Drywall, WW Wells
Virginia Mason Jones Pavillion Level 3 TunnelRead More
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Clark/Kjos Architects, LLC, CivilTech Engineering, CPL, Shannon & Wilson, Inc.
- Skanska USA
- Frank Coluccio Construction Co., MacDonald-Miller, Veca Electric
BP Cherry Point Rail Logistics ProjectRead More
- BP West Coast Products
- Anvil Corporation, HDR, Inc., Shannon & Wilson, Cascade Engineering Group, Inc.
- Haskell Corporation
Perry Center for Fisheries & Aquaculture SciencesRead More
- Bellingham Technical College, State of Washington
- HKP Architects
- SvR Design Company, Notkin, Wilson Engineering, AHBL, Travis Fitzmaurice Associates, GeoEngineers, The Woolsey Company, BrandQuery, Adams Consulting & Estimating, Wetherholt & Associates, PBS Engineering + Environmental, Equinox Research & Consulting Int.
University of Washington, Bothell Discovery HallRead More
- University of Washington Capital Projects Office, University of Washington Bothell
- THA Architecture
- Lease Crutcher Lewis
- GeoEngineers, OTAK, PCS Structural Solutions, Corona Steel, Division 9, Hermanson, Hos Brothers, ISEC, KONE, MidMountain, Nelson Electric, Northshore Sheet Metal, Vanderlip, Washington Glass & Glazing, Wayne's Roofing, McClone, Farwest, Snyder
Environmental and Regulatory Update
Negotiating the Complex World of Environmental Regulations: Lessons Learned and Best Practices
Whether you are an owner or a contractor, complying with environmental regulations is one of your biggest challenges. The May program will feature three top-notch presentations featuring tricks, tips and actionable guidance.
Wednesday May 20, 2015, 8:30 Check-In, 9:00 Program Start
Washington History Museum, 1911 Pacific Ave., Tacoma, WA
About the NWCCC
The NWCCC is a forum for Public and Private Owners with Capital Construction programs to learn best practices in project delivery. Council members meet together with their design and construction service providers along with national industry experts for up-to-date information on project delivery innovations.
Benefits of Membership
Are you interested in becoming a member and participating in our informative monthly meetings? Here are a few key benefits of membership with The Northwest Construction Consumer Council.
- Leading-edge research
- Information on best practices
- Unique case studies
- Exclusive project tours
- Legislative and regulatory updates
- Regional and national networking
- Award opportunities
- Invitations to monthly forums
- Discounts on annual conference