Next Event - Nov 8th
2023 Annual Conference & Project Awards (Lynnwood Events Center)
Join us on November 8th at the Lynnwood Events Center for our 2023 Annual Conference, “Driving Project Efficiency” and the presentation of our 2023 NWCCC Distinguished Project Award winners. You will hear from several speakers about ways to get more with less from your projects and construction, have some great networking time with our contractor partner companies at our Contractor Showcase, and hear how our Award-winning project achieved their high level of success.
The Northwest Construction Consumer Council (NWCCC) is a forum for Public and Private Owners with Capital Construction programs to learn best practices in project delivery. Council members meet together with their design and construction service providers along with national industry experts for up-to-date information on project delivery innovations.
NWCCC 2023 Premier Sponsors
Benefits of Membership
Are you interested in becoming a member and participating in our informative monthly meetings? Here are a few key benefits of membership with The Northwest Construction Consumer Council.
- Leading-edge research
- Information on best practices
- Unique case studies
- Exclusive project tours
- Economic and legislative updates
- Regional and national networking
- Award opportunities
- Invitations to monthly forums
- Discounts on annual conference
2023 Memberships Now Available!
Memberships in NWCCC are available for 2023!
Membership price is unchanged from last year but more is offered at three levels:
- Level 3: $5,500, unlimited attendance to monthly webinars and in-person programs
- Level 2: $3,200, 25 webinar registrations and 16 attendances to monthly in-person programs
- Level 1: $2,200, 12 webinar registrations and 8 attendances to monthly in-person programs
All members receive discounts to the Annual Conference on November 8th and other opportunities through the year.
Use this link to purchase your membership today!